Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · February 18, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
- 245k Annual base salary.
- Outpatient only.
- Community offers easy access to Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Dayton.
- Can assist with transfer of H1b.
- 25 Days PTO.
- 10k Relocation.
- 20-25 patients per day.
- Additional earning though Wrvu incentives.
- Diverse real estate and "A" rated school districts.
- If you think this could be of interest.
- CME w/ 4000k allowance.
- I represent a Family Medicine opportunity located in Indiana, commutable from Indianapolis, Cincinnati, or Dayton.
- Large primary care building separated into 4 pods.
- Provider can choose to commute, if desired.
- Health, Dental, Vision.
- 4 day week.
- 25k Sign-on bonus.
- Employed by not for profit, 150 bed state of the art hospital.
- Beautiful State Park and local river provide easy access to state's best fishing, canoeing, rafting, and camping.
- 40 mile radius of 5 major universities.
- Each pod has 6 exam rooms and large physician office.
- Support staff per provider to include Nurse Practitioner and 2 MAs.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.