Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Ft. Wayne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected corporation.
- Our client is seeking a Primary Care Physician for a clinic opportunity in Berne, Indiana.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being.
- Manage only 10-15 patients per day.
- This "patient centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- 200,000 base salary plus bonus.
- Wayne, IN.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ft.
- Board certified/eligible in family medicine or internal medicine.
- Strong company culture with rapid expansion and opportunity.
- Sign on bonus.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants and health coaches.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion, and would like a chance to make meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of health care this is the position is perfect for you.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago