Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Ft. Wayne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.
- This "patient centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Wayne, IN.
- If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion, and would like a chance to make meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of health care this is the position is perfect for you.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- Strong company culture with rapid expansion and opportunity.
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being.
- Board certified/eligible in family medicine or internal medicine.
- 200,000 base salary plus bonus.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ft.
- Our client is seeking a Primary Care Physician for a clinic opportunity in Berne, Indiana.
- Sign on bonus.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants and health coaches.
- Manage only 10-15 patients per day.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected corporation.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago