Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This area has a strong market presence in East Central Indiana and West Central Ohio.
- Reid program.
- Health Care.
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000.
- Hagerstown, Indiana.
- Tax Saver Program.
- Long-term Disability.
- Wellness programs & activities.
- Vision Plan.
- Full Hospital Benefits!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Richmond, IN.
- Life Insurance.
- We are growing our primary care initiatives in the service area.
- Tax-sheltered Annuity.
- Student Loan Repayment up to $100,000.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Adoption Assistance.
- Cafeteria Discounts.
- Signing Bonus of $50,000.
- Eaton, OH.
- Dental Insurance.
- Short-term Disability.
- Base Pay starting at $220,000.
- Basic Life.
- Health Care Professionals Credit Union.
- Paid Days Off (PDO).
- Some locations are designated at National Health Service Corps Sites!
- Richmond, Indiana.
- Direct Deposit.
- Reid Employees' Organization (REO).
- Medical Insurance.
- Long-term Recognition.
- Dependent Life.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Personal Accident.
- Enjoy base salary of $220,000 for two years while you ramp up your practice then move to wRVU productivity model in year three.
- Reid Pharmacy Program.
- Supplemental Life.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.