Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Basic Life.
- Short-term Disability.
- Reid Pharmacy Program.
- Cafeteria Discounts.
- Richmond, Indiana.
- Direct Deposit.
- Paid Days Off (PDO).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Richmond, IN.
- Base Pay starting at $220,000.
- Student Loan Repayment up to $100,000.
- Wellness programs & activities.
- Vision Plan.
- Signing Bonus of $50,000.
- Dependent Life.
- We are growing our primary care initiatives in the service area.
- Health Care Professionals Credit Union.
- Eaton, OH.
- Reid Employees' Organization (REO).
- Long-term Recognition.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tax Saver Program.
- Adoption Assistance.
- Long-term Disability.
- Some locations are designated at National Health Service Corps Sites!
- Personal Accident.
- Reid program.
- Life Insurance.
- Supplemental Life.
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Full Hospital Benefits!
- Health Care.
- Hagerstown, Indiana.
- Tax-sheltered Annuity.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Enjoy base salary of $220,000 for two years while you ramp up your practice then move to wRVU productivity model in year three.
- This area has a strong market presence in East Central Indiana and West Central Ohio.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.