Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lafayette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mainly outpatient responsibilities with very light inpatient work.
- See around 20 patients/day.
- Join a team of 2 additional physicians.
- Full and comprehensive benefits package offered including: health, dental, vison, 401(k) with a generous matching schedule, paid time-off, malpractice coverage, CME, licensing expenses, paid disability and life insurance plans, loan repayment, sign-on bonus and relocation!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lafayette, IN.
- We are currently seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a not-for-profit, 25-bed Critical Access general community hospital.
- Vista is representing an exciting new opportunity nestled just south of the Michigan border in the northeastern corner of Indiana!
- Very negotiable compensation based on experience +RVU bonuses.
- Hospital also services their outpatient and urgent care facilities, cancer center and a senior living community.
- Practice medicine in a modern clean healthcare facility.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago