Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Saint Joseph) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
- Over the past 50 years, providers at Southwestern Medical Clinic, a Lakeland Health affiliate, have proudly served the residents of Southwest Michigan and underserved communities all around the world!
- Desire candidates who are board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine.
- Interview expenses covered.
- CME allowance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Saint Joseph, MI.
- Discover Southwestern Medical Clinic at Visit southwest Michigan at.
- Are you passionate about sharing your faith with your patients and colleagues?
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- Competitive market-based compensation.
- One of the most affordable places to live in Michigan, we offer a peaceful, relaxed quality of life, with a wide variety of outdoor and cultural activities only 90 minutes from downtown Chicago.
- Onsite lab and x-ray services available.
- Family Medicine Opportunity at Southwestern Medical Clinic, Stevensville.
- Outpatient only.
- Southwest Michigan is home to Whirlpool Corporation's Global Headquarters and Andrews University - one of the most diverse college campuses in the United States.
- Epic electronic health records.
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage (No Tail Coverage Required).
- Join an award-winning health system that embraces new ideas, invests in the latest technologies, and commits to excellent care.
- We currently have 62 residents and host 3rd and 4th year medical students on campus from Michigan State University and Des Moines University Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Lakeland Health is a teaching hospital, offering residencies in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Dermatology.
- Regular part time employed opportunity with benefits and two-year guaranteed salary - plus the opportunity for productivity bonuses!
- Recruitment & Benefits Package.
- Be part of an established team of eight providers, caring for our adult medicine population.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago