Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Patient encounters include insurance and employer required physicals, 28-day rule patients, injury follow ups, fitness for duty, employer and client injuries and drug screen reviews.
- Sign on bonus and relocation package.
- Upbeat atmosphere with great staff support.
- Full range of benefits, malpractice insurance.
- The client will provide a competitive base salary with productivity bonus.
- Our client seeks a physician to join a comprehensive Occupational Medicine Program located in Warren, MI (the largest suburb in the Detroit metropolitan area).
- Patients may select you as their primary care physician, if desired.
- New grads or experienced physicians are welcomed.
- Wide variety of patients, ages 18 to 60 with few chronic diseases.
- This is a staff position that has the potential to develop a leadership role within the department.
- Great lifestyle opportunity - work 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday thru Friday.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Michigan.
- Providers see 20 to 25 patients per day.
- Board certified/eligible in family medicine, internal medicine or emergency medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago