Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Dowagiac) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ascension Health is the largest nonprofit health system in the United States and the largest Catholic health system in the world.
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine is located just 1 hour away where opportunities for teaching and research are available.
- Borgess Lee has an established outpatient practice.
- Located just steps from the hospital for easy patient access to the full complement of diagnostic and imaging services.
- Ascension | Borgess Health, Dowagiac, is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Medicine Physician.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dowagiac, MI.
- Compensation: This is a hospital employed position with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Dowagiac is a charming town in southwest Michigan that offers a unique combination of natural beauty, arts and culture, and close proximity to Michigan's well kept secret its parks & recreational areas.
- Our beautiful facility offers Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery offices, a Convenient Care Clinic and telehealth.
- Borgess/Ascension Health is seeking a physician to provide full time services at Borgess Lee Memorial.
- There are 122 lakes in Cass county.
- Borgess Lee is located in a pleasant community, both for practicing medicine and for raising a family.
- There are dozens of outdoor, family- friendly activities [Hiking, camping, biking, skiing, boating +].
- Borgess Medical Center, the heart of the network in Kalamazoo, is a 424 bed teaching facility, with renowned cardiology, behavioral health and neuroscience programs.
- Located within 30 miles from the Lake Michigan shoreline and about 2 hours 15 minutes from Chicago.
- You will work in an outpatient setting.
- Teaching and research opportunities are available through Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine.
- Borgess Health includes more than 130 sites of care in 15 southern Michigan cities, as well as eight owned or affiliated hospitals, a nursing home, ambulatory care facilities, home health care, physician practices, managed care services, a cancer center and an air ambulance service.
- Our team includes Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers and telehealth.
- Within a short 30 minute drive you can be on the shoreline of Lake Michigan in St. Joseph or take advantage of the amenities of a larger city, South Bend, Indiana, within 30 minutes, while still returning home to a much quieter way of life.
- It is a community with festivals, art fairs, farm markets and auto shows.
- Are you looking to use your experience and skills as a provider in Family Medicine in a rural health setting in beautiful southwest, Michigan?
- St. Joseph, Michigan, just about a 30 minute drive outside of Dowagiac and is one of Southwest, Michigan's most popular beach towns.
- Borgess Health offers a complete continuum of services to over 1 million people living in 10 counties in southwest Michigan.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago