Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen pays $50 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (South Bend) is for an outpatient clinic.
- 1000 Bonus available.
- Client willing to wait for Indiana license.
- Paid travel, housing, and malpractice with tail.
- Hospital based clinic in Northern Indiana, 90 minutes from Chicago, is looking for a Part Time Family Medicine provider to help cover the practice while they recruit for a new physician.
- John P. Ricci.
- Office | Mobile | Fax (801).
- Providing a better experience!
- Mon - Fri - Outpatient Clinic- all ages.
- 2-3 weeks licensing).
- Sumo Medical Staffing.
- JOB. 7238.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Thank you,.
- Indiana license can be obtained in just a few weeks.
- Senior Staffing Consultant.
- 90 to 105 per hour depending on specialty, availability, experience, and travel.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Sumo Medical Staffing.