Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · September 22, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Evansville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Additional Info:
With over 50 practice sites located throughout the region, St. Vincent Medical Group offers the Tri-State convenient access to primary care and specialty physician services.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Evansville, IN.
Employer Paid Benefits Include | Health | Dental | Vision | Life Insurance | Short and Long Term Disability | AD | 403b | FSA | Vacation Days | 8 Paid Holidays
| Optional Benefits Include | Supplemental Life Insurance | Daycare | HSA | Free On-Site Fitness Center.
- New Graduates.
- Sign-On Bonus:
- Providers utilize an interdisciplinary, holistic approach to provide Tri-State residents with the highest-quality outcomes while focusing on personal wellness.
- Hours:Flexible | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM.
- St. Vincent Medical Group is a physician-led, patient-centered collaborative team.
- Loan Repayment.
- Openings available throughout the Southwest region of Southern Indiana, Western Kentucky, and Southern Illinois.
- Vincent Medical Group.
- Average Patients seen:
18 - 22.
Mgma Competitive | 2 Year Salary Guarantee | 3rd Year Includes Base Salary Plus RVU Productivity and Quality Bonus | $20,000 Sign-on Bonus | Up to $10,000 for Relocation Assistance | Loan Repayment is Negotiable.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago