Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Midland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition, this role supports QuadMed's mission and strategic goals by providing input on topics such as clinical standardization, strategic growth and recruiting.
- Minimum of 5 or more years of primary care practice required.
- In select states, patient care is provided by an independent physician-owned corporation.
- Facilitate Provider Meetings.
- Monitor patient satisfaction reports and results utilizing the current survey data system and develop plans by which QuadMed physicians can contribute to improvement of patient satisfaction with clinical services in QuadMed's health care facilities, together with Human Resources and Manager of Clinical Operations.
- Licensed by State to practice medicine, CPR.
- Provide guidance on professional development and clinical quality improvement to those providers under his/her supervision.
- Participate in management of providers under his/her supervision and performance evaluation for these providers.
- Assist in interviewing Physicians and Mid-Level Providers.
- Support Clinic Managers to ensure understanding and adherence to care standards.
- Leadership experience managing other physicians preferred.
- Medical degree (MD or DO) in good standing with the State.
- Monitor Medical Resource Utilization.
- The individual in this role will be a practicing clinician within his/her local area and, thus, will have knowledge and experience regarding the critical success factors for this role.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Midland, MI.
- Additional Company.
- Support QuadMed management team to define resource needs.
- Ensure Oversight Physician adheres to QuadMed and State oversight requirements and has a collaborative relationship with the PA/NP.
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- QuadMed is currently seeking a Local Medical Director for our Health and Wellness Center located at The Dow Chemical Company in Midland, MI.
- Monitor Operations Scorecard, Performance Metrics and Clinical Dashboards.
- Participate in RFP and new client acquisition.
- Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis.
- Ensure providers adhere to QuadMed procedures regarding patient documentation, including the use of EMR and related systems.
- 2 or more years of experience supervising advanced practice professionals preferred.
- We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
- The Local Medical Director has primary accountability for the clinical quality of those providers within his/her local area which may be defined as a number of clinics within a geographic area, or serve a single client.
- Monitor any temporary/locum providers to assure quality of care and assist with the training of the temporary/locum providers as needed.
- The Local Medical Director may assume the role of Supervising Physician to support nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago