Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Endocrinology issues.
- One year mentorship program for all new physicians.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join our growing practice, Center Grove Family Medicine, located in Greenwood, Indiana.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Flexible schedule with the opportunity for 4 day work week.
- Average volume for existing physician is 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Traditional schedule: Monday - Friday, 8A to 5P.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- Customized marketing support.
- On-Site Equipment.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Commencement and retention packages.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- Fast paced environment with good mentors to learn from.
- Heart failure.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- Back pain.
- Child and adult wellness visits.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Paid malpractice.
- No inpatient work.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Newer state of the art building.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- Five most common diagnosis.
- FPN includes more than 850 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- Interested candidate will be joining a team of five physicians and one nurse practitioner.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago