Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Fort Wayne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Only the best of the best: CVR physicians are truly in a class of their own---leading the field of vascular medicine with unrivaled excellence.
- National recognition: CVR is the largest physician-led vein practice in the country performing over 30,000 procedures annually.
- Education made easy: CVR's medical team regularly teaches 3-credit CME courses to help doctors maintain competence while learning new and developing techniques.
- We are a culture committed to uncompromising patient care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Wayne, IN.
- Joining CVR means letting us do the heavy lifting, freeing you of administrative responsibilities unrelated to hands-on patient care.
- Center for Vein Restoration is nationally recognized as the leader in the treatment of vein disease and venous insufficiency, the cause of varicose and spider veins.
- We are looking for a full-time, board-certified physician to lead our Ft.
- Vein treatment experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
- Wayne and Marion, Indiana locations.
- Cutting-edge research: CVR is committed to not only spearheading the industry but to advancing the understanding and treatment of venous insufficiency via extensive, ongoing research.
- We pave the way: CVR has dedicated teams of sales, marketing, and community outreach professionals whose primary objectives are to drive new patients to your clinic and help your practice grow.
- No more late-nights on.
- Join our team today!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago