Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Hastings) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Relocation allowance.
- Loan repayment to include the Michigan State Loan Repayment Program.
- Spectrum Health Medical Group is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics trained physician to join a busy Rural Health Clinic in a mid-Michigan lakeside community.
- This practice has on-site behavorial management and speciality outreach.
- Paid dues, licensure, board fees, and CME.
- Physician Concierge Services.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hastings, MI.
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package including excellent earning potential.
- Comprehensive benefits to include health, dental, vision, life and malpractice insurance coverage, short and long term disability coverage, defined contribution retirement plan and 403 (b) annuity plan.
- Individualize your practice according to your preference.
- Professional environment with support for clinical and basic research is available.
- 30 days of paid time off per year plus 6 additional days off for nationally recognized holidays.
- Academic faculty appointment is available with Michigan State University.
- Create and design your own schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago