Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Monroe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ProMedica is a health system dedicated to the well-being of northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
- 30+ Hours of Midlevel Coverage.
- We have more than 15,000 employees and more than 2,100 physicians with privileges system-wide.
- ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital, formerly known as Mercy Memorial Hospital System, is the only acute care facility in Monroe County.
- With a population of 20,733, Monroe is located about 17-miles north of Toledo, Ohio and about 35-miles south of Detroit and the city of Monroe is the seat of Monroe County.
- Outpatient visits total about 166,000.
- 401k with Match.
- Residents and visitors today continue to find Monroe to be a welcoming crossroads of historic and natural treasures.
- With 217 medical-surgical and 21 inpatient psychiatric beds, the hospital admits approximately 9,850 patients annually.
- In collaboration with educational institutions locally and regionally, ProMedica offers research, grants, and residency programs, as well as fellowship, clerkship, nursing, pharmacy, allied health, and continuing education opportunities.
- Midlevel Coverage.
- Monroe County has more than 1,000 active farms.
- The city is home to the National Register of Historic Places War of 1812 - the River Raisin Battlefield.
- CME Reimbursement.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- They are proud that World Headquarters for La-Z-Boy Inc.
- The city is home to a diverse mix of industrial and commercial businesses.
- And the inland sea of Lake Erie offers boating, swimming, camping, wetlands exploration, hiking, and fishing, at the 1,300-acre Sterling State Park on the shores of Lake Erie.
- We see more than 4 million patient encounters at our 12 hospitals, six ambulatory surgery centers, and more than 300 other facilities.
- Incentive Programs.
- Monroe's natural environment is showcased and preserved by having the 260-acre Eagle Island Marsh unit of the Detroit River International Wildlife Refuge located in it.
- Teaching Faculty Positions Available (min shift requirement 8 shifts).
- Pediatric Program.
- As a system.
- The River Raisin Jazz Festival that takes place the 2nd weekend in August each summer, attracts over 40,000 music lovers per year.
- Life Insurance.
- Salary & Benefits.
- See the Map).
- Our locally-owned insurance company, Paramount, provides insurance to large and small groups and Medicare subscribers in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
- 42 Hours of BC Physician Coverage.
- Long & Short Term Disability.
- Medical Malpractice with "tail".
- Fast Track w.
- Paid Health, Dental & Vision Plan.
- The city is fast becoming an arts and cultural hotspot.
- 46,000 annual patient visits.
- Monroe County serves as prime destination for boaters on a Great Lake and is home to the only commercial Port on Lake Erie.
- As well as Tenneco Automotive, which is located in Monroe.
- Teaching Stipend given from the hospital.
- Compensation is competitive.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Monroe's location on the west shore of Lake Erie and its River Raisin made it a natural crossroads for food and transportation.
- ProMedica Physicians includes more than 800 providers serving more than 1 million patient visits annually.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Island Medical Management