Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Fort Wayne) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Opportunity to join existing practices or startup locations based on your preference.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Wayne, IN.
- Fort Wayne is the 2nd largest city in Indiana.
- Over 700 beds in total with a catchment area of 1 million.
- Salary plus Incentive.
- Visa support available for those candidates seeking H1b cap-eligible positions.
- Opportunity to design your own practice - you may provide outpatient services, inpatient services and OB or any combinations of these services.
- You can feel confident that our team of tenured physicians will provide assistance along the way to help ensure your success.
- Opportunities are available in the city or rural locations enabling you to decide which is the best community fit for you.
- Seeking family practice physicians to join our provider network.
- Indiana is consistently ranked one of the top 5 "physician friendly" states with low cost malpractice coverage and capped claims, low managed care and a simple licensing process.
- Full hospitalist service is available if you choose to utilize.
- No ER.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Confidence that you can refer to our extensive range of specialists and know that your patient is going to be treated right and taken care of immediately.
- We are.
- Health, Life and Retirement.
- Family practice residency program enables you to mentor and train physicians and provide faculty services if desired.
- We believe in a work/life balance allowing you to enjoy outside activities and spend time with family.
- In addition you may elect to be involved in many physician led committee's and research projects.
- With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and two communities which boast top notch school systems, Fort Wayne is ranked nationally among the best places to live.
- It is an easy drive to major metropolitan areas, including Indianapolis, Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit.
- BE/BC is required.
- Medical Education Debt Repayment.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago