Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Fort Wayne) is a single-specialty group practice.
- BE/BC is required.
- Fort Wayne is the 2nd largest city in Indiana.
- Opportunity to join existing practices or startup locations based on your preference.
- Over 700 beds in total with a catchment area of 1 million.
- It is an easy drive to major metropolitan areas, including Indianapolis, Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit.
- Seeking family practice physicians to join our provider network.
- Opportunity to design your own practice - you may provide outpatient services, inpatient services and OB or any combinations of these services.
- Visa support available for those candidates seeking H1b cap-eligible positions.
- Health, Life and Retirement.
- We believe in a work/life balance allowing you to enjoy outside activities and spend time with family.
- In addition you may elect to be involved in many physician led committee's and research projects.
- We are.
- Opportunities are available in the city or rural locations enabling you to decide which is the best community fit for you.
- Family practice residency program enables you to mentor and train physicians and provide faculty services if desired.
- Indiana is consistently ranked one of the top 5 "physician friendly" states with low cost malpractice coverage and capped claims, low managed care and a simple licensing process.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Salary plus Incentive.
- You can feel confident that our team of tenured physicians will provide assistance along the way to help ensure your success.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Wayne, IN.
- No ER.
- With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and two communities which boast top notch school systems, Fort Wayne is ranked nationally among the best places to live.
- Full hospitalist service is available if you choose to utilize.
- Medical Education Debt Repayment.
- Confidence that you can refer to our extensive range of specialists and know that your patient is going to be treated right and taken care of immediately.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago