Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Columbus) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician Liaisons provide support with marketing and new patient referrals.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- Excellent employee and physician retention.
- As a physician with Columbus Regional Physicians you join a network encompassing many specialties.
- You will also receive administrative support allowing you to focus on patient care and service.
- Columbus Regional Health Physicians has an exciting full time employment opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine physicians desiring to be on the ground floor of a new group practice in Columbus, Indiana.
- Hospitalists based at Columbus Regional Hospital work as partners with our primary care physicians.
- Sign on bonus.
- We are open to recent graduates or practicing physicians and are a H1B eligible facility.
- Together our innovative thinking is redefining the delivery of healthcare in South Eastern Indiana.
- Columbus Regional Health Physicians are a wholly owned subsidiary of Columbus Regional Health, a system of physicians, healthcare professionals, out-patient centers and more.
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered.
- A designated in-house "Physician Support Team" is available 24/7 to assist with any technology needs.
- CME Allowance.
- Stipend during residency.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbus, IN.
- Generous Vacation Days.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, and laboratory and diagnostic services.
- Guaranteed salary.
- Our pursuit of innovation and excellence is embedded in every action and connection we make to give people the very best health and wellness experience.
- Through our involvement with Healthy Communities we are involved in improving the health and quality of life of all residents of Bartholomew County.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago