Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · March 18, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- He has a very busy practice.
- One of their PCPs will be retiring at the end of the year.
- They offer a competitive guaranteed salary for two years, leading to a partnership in the physician owned.
- The hospital is located across the street from the clinic.
- BC/BE FM needed to join this Multi-Specialty Group.
- His income exceeded over $500,000 for many years.
- A comprehensive benefit package is offered, plus paid relocation and recruitment visit expenses.
- This group is physician owned, and exceeds national incomes in all specialties.
- Located 30 minutes from Champaign-Urbana, 2 1/2 hours from Chicago, and 80 minutes from Indianapolis.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Excellent earning potential.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago