Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Pontiac, MI) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be willing to consider full-time employment.
- Locums Rate: Negotiable, based on experience.
- EHR -FirstNet current, moving to Athena EHR in 2018.
- Rotate between 3 different locations throughout Oakland County.
- BE/BC Family Medicine or IM/Peds.
- Physician to be supported by Nurse leader, Certified Medical Assistant, Medical Receptionist, and Radiology Technician.
- Recruiter, Honor Medical Staffing.
- Occupational medicine services for over 600 vendors and care of employer customers, DOT certification required prior to start and MRO certification preferred.
- 30-60 Patients/Day.
- Paid Travel, Lodging and Malpractice Insurance.
- Ashley Kanelos.
- Urgent Care affiliated with Large Health System in Oakland County seeking Physician's for Locums to Perm.
- Full-time/Employed Salary: Competitive Base, Full Benefits, 401K, PTO, CME.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.