Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Guaranteed salary competitive with Mgma median plus productivity bonus.
- Excellent ancillary benefits including loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus, paid relocation.
- Join busy group of Family Medicine physicians, replacing physician who is retiring after 30+ years in practice.
- Safety, great schools, proximity to large cities and inexpensive cost of living make this town in Northern Indiana an excellent place to work and live.
- Enjoy nature at it's best with a variety of outdoor activities including water sports on multiple nearby lakes.
- Practice encompasses four providers with mix of patients of all ages in hospital employed setting.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indiana.
- Four day clinic week.
- Several college and professional sporting events within the region allow you to cheer on your favorite teams any time of year.
- Clinic is less than two hours from Chicago and Indianapolis, and within a bedroom community of South Bend.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago