Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · June 21, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Fairfax) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This unique position allows providers the flexibility to work in a variety of locations with the advantage of no.
- Practicing, Fellowship Trained and New Grads are being considered.
- Conveniently located in the Heart of Michigan means you are within three hours and one tank full of gas from Michigan's major metropolitan areas and is a four seasons playground with plenty of water, woods and fun for everyone.
- Compensation: This is a partner-track position with a beginning base salary.
- Seeking candidates who want to be a part of a dynamic team and make a lasting impact on the lives of the residents in this region.
- Location: Central Michigan offers plenty of lifestyle options.
- All electronic medical records and is an accredited patient-centered medical home.
- Traditional Setting, 2 FPs needed to join team of 5 and 2 PAs.
- You will have opportunities to partner or be employed by the group or hospital directly.
- Compensation: Employed practice opportunity with the physician group to include base salary, wRVU, incentives, PTO, CME, health benefits, retirement program and more to be shared with each candidate depending on full time or part time employment.
- Outpatient Setting, no permanent full-time or part-time to provide outpatient services.
- Board certified or board eligible family medicine physicians, Willing to relocate for permanent, full- or part-time position.
- Successful referral system is already in place, no shortage of patients!
- Warm welcoming office with lab and X-ray.
- Relocation expenses are negotiable.
- Full benefits, medical malpractice coverage, retirement, CME, PTO and possible stipend and medical student loan repayment.
- Opportunity: Multiple Family Medicine Physicians needed for several clinic locations in central Michigan.
- Great work/life balance and established team environment.
- Clinic 1 block from medical center.
- This recruitment effort is due to growth and expansion of services.
- Wonderful family friendly communities, real estate that is affordable from new construction to historic and many venues for the arts, shopping, dining and more!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fairfax, MI.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago