Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Outpatient only or traditional practice opportunities available.
- Travel in any direction, and you'll find rivers.
- At Strelcheck & Associates, we value your privacy.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Michigan.
- Join a team of 11 physicians and 5 advanced practice providers.
- The critical access hospital has an average daily census of 9-10 patients.
- This is the perfect place to launch a kayak or canoe where you can enjoy the quiet beauty only Mother Nature can provide.
- Epic EMR.
- Our modern new hospital and clinic are set on the shores of a beautiful Lake.
- There are over 300 major lakes and numerous smaller water sites.
- Take advantage of all that this region has been blessed with, as well as a safe community with a low cost of living and small-town charm.
- The outpatient part of this practice is located in a stand-alone clinic, allowing the new provider to work independently yet have the specialist support and financial security from the entire health care system.
- A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.