Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This is the perfect place to launch a kayak or canoe where you can enjoy the quiet beauty only Mother Nature can provide.
- Travel in any direction, and you'll find rivers.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Michigan.
- At Strelcheck & Associates, we value your privacy.
- A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.
- Our modern new hospital and clinic are set on the shores of a beautiful Lake.
- Take advantage of all that this region has been blessed with, as well as a safe community with a low cost of living and small-town charm.
- The critical access hospital has an average daily census of 9-10 patients.
- Epic EMR.
- The outpatient part of this practice is located in a stand-alone clinic, allowing the new provider to work independently yet have the specialist support and financial security from the entire health care system.
- There are over 300 major lakes and numerous smaller water sites.
- Join a team of 11 physicians and 5 advanced practice providers.
- Outpatient only or traditional practice opportunities available.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.