Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Take advantage of all that this region has been blessed with, as well as a safe community with a low cost of living and small-town charm.
- Epic EMR.
- There are over 300 major lakes and numerous smaller water sites.
- At Strelcheck & Associates, we value your privacy.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Michigan.
- The outpatient part of this practice is located in a stand-alone clinic, allowing the new provider to work independently yet have the specialist support and financial security from the entire health care system.
- The critical access hospital has an average daily census of 9-10 patients.
- This is the perfect place to launch a kayak or canoe where you can enjoy the quiet beauty only Mother Nature can provide.
- Travel in any direction, and you'll find rivers.
- Join a team of 11 physicians and 5 advanced practice providers.
- Our modern new hospital and clinic are set on the shores of a beautiful Lake.
- A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.
- Outpatient only or traditional practice opportunities available.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago