Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The critical access hospital has an average daily census of 9-10 patients.
- Our modern new hospital and clinic are set on the shores of a beautiful Lake.
- The outpatient part of this practice is located in a stand-alone clinic, allowing the new provider to work independently yet have the specialist support and financial security from the entire health care system.
- This is the perfect place to launch a kayak or canoe where you can enjoy the quiet beauty only Mother Nature can provide.
- A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.
- Outpatient only or traditional practice opportunities available.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Michigan.
- Epic EMR.
- There are over 300 major lakes and numerous smaller water sites.
- Travel in any direction, and you'll find rivers.
- Join a team of 11 physicians and 5 advanced practice providers.
- Take advantage of all that this region has been blessed with, as well as a safe community with a low cost of living and small-town charm.
- At Strelcheck & Associates, we value your privacy.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.