Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We are part of the Keweenaw Bay Indian Community, a federally recognized Indian Tribe located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
- Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package and exceptional student loan repayment through the Indian Health Service.
- The character of Baraga is reflected in its natural features.
- The Keweenaw Bay, rolling hillsides, farmlands, pristine lakes and streams, woodlands, and open spaces that help define the traits that draw people to our area.
- The Village of Baraga is located in the northwestern part of Michigan's Upper Peninsula on L'Anse Bay, the lower part of Keweenaw Bay on the majestic Lake Superior shoreline.
- We are not "revenue driven" but instead place an emphasis on quality of care and developing lasting relationships with our patients and families.
- Kbic Health is a comprehensive health care service delivery system with health programs focused upon prevention and early intervention.
- The Upper Peninsula is often referred to as a "5-Star Wilderness" for the convenience and amenities found throughout this natural paradise.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Baraga, MI.
- Ours is a small tribal health clinic with a very manageable patient volume (roughly 15 patients/day).
- Kbic Health System in Baraga, Michigan is recruiting a family medicine physician for an outpatient practice.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago