Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- St. Vincent Medical Group is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our team and new ambulatory facility in Plainfield, Indiana.
- St. Vincent Medical Group (Plainfield) - Family Medicine Physician.
- This site provides onsite lab services in addition to Physical Therapy and imaging services.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Plainfield, IN.
- Together with our local healthcare facilities, including 20 St. Vincent Health hospital ministries, St. Vincent Medical Group physicians provide health care to residents in 46 counties across the state of Indiana.
- Competitive salary.
- A ministry of St. Vincent Health, Indiana's largest not-for-profit health system, St. Vincent Medical Group is a comprehensive network of over 650 primary care and specialty care physicians, recognized nationally and internationally.
- Known for their award-winning parks and trails system, Plainfield takes pride in their support of a traditional familial community, which is evident through their "Community of Values Program".
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match.
- Predicated on family and core community values, Plainfield is located under 20 miles from Indianapolis and only minutes from Indianapolis International Airport.
- This candidate will be working full-time, standard day time hours along with two Primary Care Physicians and two Advanced Practice Providers, and one Immediate Care Physician and one Advanced Practice Provider.
- Multiple health, dental, vision and wellness packages.
- Annual CME Allotment.
- Generous paid time off program.
- With a vision of creating the most desirable multi-specialty group practice in Indiana, St. Vincent Medical Group is transforming health care with a physician-led and physician-driven organization focused on quality patient care and physician satisfaction, while meeting the needs of local communities.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago