Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Monroe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital is looking for an experienced academic Family Medicine Physician to join our 6-6-6 Family Medicine Residency.
- Time will be 70% teaching/admin and 30% clinical with some inpatient services.
- The faculty physician will work closely with the Program Director to coordinate and oversee all activities related to the development of the residency infrastructure, including curriculum development and the recruitment of residents.
- The program is affiliated with the University of Toledo at ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital in Monroe, Michigan.
- Appointment of this position is subject to approval by the Graduate Medical Education Committee for a minimum of three years for continuity of leadership and program stability.
- The ideal candidate will additionally have interest/publications in research and have some teaching and clinical practice experience and Board Certified by Abfm.
- New physician will be part time clinical practice to help build a patient base for the residency.
- Must have.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Monroe, MI.
- Community-based, unopposed residency in a progressive and financially sound community hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago