Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Indiana.
- 7 on 7 off 8am-4pm.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- 25 bed facility seeing 14 patients a day.
- Nice small quiet town northeast Indiana close to big cities with lots to do.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Small hospital in need for a hospitalist.
- Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Hospitalist needed in Northeast Indiana.
- Start will be October 2018.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.