Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- 7 on 7 off 8am-4pm.
- Location: Indiana.
- 25 bed facility seeing 14 patients a day.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Nice small quiet town northeast Indiana close to big cities with lots to do.
- Hospitalist needed in Northeast Indiana.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Small hospital in need for a hospitalist.
- Start will be October 2018.
- Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.