Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Location: Indiana.
- Hospitalist needed in Northeast Indiana.
- 25 bed facility seeing 14 patients a day.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Nice small quiet town northeast Indiana close to big cities with lots to do.
- 7 on 7 off 8am-4pm.
- Small hospital in need for a hospitalist.
- Start will be October 2018.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.