Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nice small quiet town northeast Indiana close to big cities with lots to do.
- Small hospital in need for a hospitalist.
- 7 on 7 off 8am-4pm.
- Start will be October 2018.
- Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Hospitalist needed in Northeast Indiana.
- 25 bed facility seeing 14 patients a day.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Location: Indiana.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.