Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Ft. Wayne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ft.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- Wayne, IN.
- Manage only 10-15 patients per day.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- Board certified/eligible in family medicine or internal medicine.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.
- This "patient-centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being.
- If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion and would like a chance to have a meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of healthcare this is the position is perfect for you.
- Wayne, Indiana.
- Our client is seeking a Primary Care Physician for a clinic opportunity in Ft.
- Competitive base salary plus outcomes-based bonus.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected corporation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 28.