Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Pay Negotiable.
- Shifts- Flexible 7am-7pm.
- Inpatient only.
- Current Dr is going through a transition within the hospital but will still have opportunity to train on the day to day activities.
- Awesome opportunity in a great small and quiet city in Southern Indiana.
- Family Medicine Hospitalist.
- Location: Indiana.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Perm.
- 14 patients a day.
- No Procedures.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Start date- within 3-6 months.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.