Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shifts- Flexible 7am-7pm.
- 14 patients a day.
- Location: Indiana.
- Start date- within 3-6 months.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Inpatient only.
- Current Dr is going through a transition within the hospital but will still have opportunity to train on the day to day activities.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Perm.
- Awesome opportunity in a great small and quiet city in Southern Indiana.
- No Procedures.
- Pay Negotiable.
- Family Medicine Hospitalist.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.