Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Perm.
- Location: Indiana.
- 14 patients a day.
- Family Medicine Hospitalist.
- Inpatient only.
- Start date- within 3-6 months.
- Shifts- Flexible 7am-7pm.
- No Procedures.
- Awesome opportunity in a great small and quiet city in Southern Indiana.
- Pay Negotiable.
- Current Dr is going through a transition within the hospital but will still have opportunity to train on the day to day activities.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.