Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Indiana also ranks 2nd in the subcategory for affordability, which includes housing and cost of living.
- Several local, regional, and international airports with connecting and direct flights nearby.
- This hospital is proud to be accredited by the healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (Hfap) of the American Osteopathic Association, indicating that more than been met for providing quality health care to the community.
- This community is a great place to raise a family and have the unlimited access to parks, museums, theme parks, an auto race track, and even arenas & stadiums for collegiate sporting events.
- Full benefits package including health, CME, PTO, retirement, etc.
- Competitve compensation per Mgma including production bonuses.
- Will accept BC/BE FM physicians (with/without OB) and 2019 Graduates.
- Dynamic, highly productive team with collegial work environment.
- For the past 100 years, this community-based hospital has continued to happily serve the healthcare needs of the patients and their families within the local county.
- Family Medicine Opening in Indiana with Competitive Compensation at Well-Established Community Hospital.
- Family Medicine Physician to join 5 other hospital-employed physicians.
- 5 excellent NPs for additional support.
- The city also includes 4 various college/universities which gives rise for additional community-based events.
- This quaint town is just outside of Terre Haute, Indiana where you will find a quality school system, affordable housing and can either live a city, suburban or rural-lifestyle.
- This city is conveniently and centrally located for quick weekend trips to Indianapolis, Louisville, Cincinnati, St. Louis or Chicago.
- Terre Haute has a population of 170k+ and is located along the Wabash River for the opportunity for outdoor and water-sporting activities as well.
- Indiana ranks 8th best in the nation for fiscal stability - including number 7th for job growth and number 15th in overall employment.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indiana.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.