Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Batesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MMH serves a population of more than 65,000 residents in Ripley, Franklin and surrounding counties and is conveniently located within an hour of both Cincinnati, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Employed opportunity.
- Batesville prides itself on community involvement and the commitment in making the quality of life nothing but the best.
- Open to recent graduate or experienced physician.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Batesville, IN.
- Full benefits package including retirement, insurance, etc.
- We were recently named a Top 20 Critical Access Hospital by the National Rural Health Association (based on ratings determined by publicly available data including market share, population risk, cost, charge, quality, outcomes,patient perspectives, and financial stability).
- 5 weeks of paid time off (includes 6 paid holidays) and an additional 5 days for CME.
- Margaret Mary Health is a not-for-profit critical access hospital with off-site facilities and practices located throughout southeastern Indiana.
- Provider will join an APN with 6 years experience in the Brookville community.
- Some of these advantages include exceptional public and private school systems, business & industry based companies, top-notch park facilities and world-class healthcare that far surpass what one would expect from a rural community.
- Batesville is located on the border of Ripley and Franklin counties, an area rich in scenic beauty and Hoosier hospitality.
- An annual CME allowance is also provided.
- The hospital provides a broad scope of services including 24-hour emergency, family-centered maternity, outpatient rehabilitation, home health, hospice and oncology.
- Batesville itself combines the prosperity of economic growth through industry with small-town charm.
- Brookville, Indiana is in the heart of Indiana only a short distance from Batesville where Margaret Mary Health is located.
- Located on I-74, it is on the direct path between Cincinnati, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana.
- While maintaining rural charm, Batesville is fortunate to provide the community with a variety of amenities.
- Batesville is in the heart of southeastern Indiana, within a short drive of numerous metropolitan areas.
- Our Health Center also includes a Minor Care program, lab, and imaging services.
- You are invited to visit and experience world-class charm right in our small city.
- Margaret Mary Health is seeking a full-time family practice or internal medicine provider to join our established outpatient practice.
- Primary care physician will typically see 20-25 patients daily.
- Compensation: $220,000 + productivity.
- Founded in 1852, and snuggled in the hills of Southeastern Indiana, it has grown to a community of 6,500 friendly, family-oriented, and forward-thinking citizens.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.