Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Batesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MMH serves a population of more than 65,000 residents in Ripley, Franklin and surrounding counties and is conveniently located within an hour of both Cincinnati, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Some of these advantages include exceptional public and private school systems, business & industry based companies, top-notch park facilities and world-class healthcare that far surpass what one would expect from a rural community.
- We were recently named a Top 20 Critical Access Hospital by the National Rural Health Association (based on ratings determined by publicly available data including market share, population risk, cost, charge, quality, outcomes,patient perspectives, and financial stability).
- While maintaining rural charm, Batesville is fortunate to provide the community with a variety of amenities.
- Compensation: $220,000 + productivity.
- Located on I-74, it is on the direct path between Cincinnati, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana.
- You are invited to visit and experience world-class charm right in our small city.
- Brookville, Indiana is in the heart of Indiana only a short distance from Batesville where Margaret Mary Health is located.
- Employed opportunity.
- Primary care physician will typically see 20-25 patients daily.
- Full benefits package including retirement, insurance, etc.
- Founded in 1852, and snuggled in the hills of Southeastern Indiana, it has grown to a community of 6,500 friendly, family-oriented, and forward-thinking citizens.
- 5 weeks of paid time off (includes 6 paid holidays) and an additional 5 days for CME.
- Batesville itself combines the prosperity of economic growth through industry with small-town charm.
- Batesville prides itself on community involvement and the commitment in making the quality of life nothing but the best.
- An annual CME allowance is also provided.
- Margaret Mary Health is a not-for-profit critical access hospital with off-site facilities and practices located throughout southeastern Indiana.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Batesville, IN.
- Our Health Center also includes a Minor Care program, lab, and imaging services.
- Batesville is in the heart of southeastern Indiana, within a short drive of numerous metropolitan areas.
- Open to recent graduate or experienced physician.
- The hospital provides a broad scope of services including 24-hour emergency, family-centered maternity, outpatient rehabilitation, home health, hospice and oncology.
- Margaret Mary Health is seeking a full-time family practice or internal medicine provider to join our established outpatient practice.
- Provider will join an APN with 6 years experience in the Brookville community.
- Batesville is located on the border of Ripley and Franklin counties, an area rich in scenic beauty and Hoosier hospitality.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago