Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Goshen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Due to community growth and succession planning we have 3 full-time Family Medicine opportunities, and welcome any Provider desiring to join a busy, well-established practice in beautiful lake country.
- Work week is 4 1/2 days.
- NextGen EMR system in place.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- We are a leader in the region with a strong Accountable Care Organization and implement cutting edge strategies in population health.
- We are located 40 minutes from South Bend (home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish), 2 hours East of Chicago, 3 hours North of Indianapolis, and 1 hour Northwest of Ft.
- One can enjoy summers on the beaches of Lake Michigan, day trips to Chicago, or weekends to southern Indiana for the best camping and hiking in the Midwest!
- Employed opportunity.
- Located in Northwest Indiana, Goshen has a well-established, Physician Led group of Family Medicine physicians and specialists with a total of 27 offices located throughout the region.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Goshen, IN.
- Teaching capability available if desired with Goshen College.
- Goshen Health is adding three Family Medicine providers to their growing and well-established practice!
- Goshen Health has been rated the.
- Salary guarantee available.
- The health system is also now providing a financial stipend to any physician finishing their residency or fellowship with a commitment to the organization.
- Goshen is a wonderful place to raise a family- safe, great private & public schools, and an affordable cost of living!
- Goshen Health offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits package inclusive of student loan forgiveness and relocation assistance.
- It is the perfect mix of rural living and The Great Outdoors, while also offering easy access to larger urban areas and major cities.
- This is an immediate need but will also consider 2019 candidates.
- 1 workplace in the nation for job satisfaction according to HR Solutions International, Inc.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.