Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- They are committed to staying current with medical technology, to providing quality patient care as reflected in its many nationally recognized programs and services, to hiring the best people, and to building a medical staff of primary and specialty care physicians Board Certified in their respective specialties.
- Schedule is split between Hospital and Clinic.
- Compensation: Salary is $200,000+ with competitive benefits package.
- Iron Mountain residents enjoy the well known downtown area rich in history and filled with promise for the future.
- Opportunity: Seeking a Family Practitioner for a Traditional role.
- For the outdoorsman, each season is filled with fun with over 120 miles of trails for skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling, spring waters for kayaking, canoeing, and fishing, and boating, water-skiing, golfing, and festivals all summer long.
- Facility: This health system provides inpatient, outpatient, and diagnostic and specialty services.
- From their quaint coffee shops, inviting restaurants and beautiful home stores to their very own organic market and their fantastic gift shops, Iron Mountain has something for its residents and their visitors!
- Location: Less than 2 hours to Green Bay, WI, in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula, you will discover the hidden treasures of the great outdoors and realize why it is called God's country.
- Can sponsor H-1 Visa.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Michigan.
- With an abundance of wilderness, lakes and rivers, events and attractions, this is the perfect place.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago