Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Location: A short travel distance to Chicago, Indianapolis, and Lake Michigan.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indiana.
- There are 13 exam rooms and 3 procedure rooms.
- Teaching opportunities are available.
- X-ray and Lab services are on-site.
- A great place for the whole family to enjoy!
- Ages range from Pediatric through Geriatrics.
- Full benefits & relocation assistance provided.
- Facility: A community based practice.
- Malpractice insurance is provided, including tail coverage.
- Opportunity: Join a team of 2 other Physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
- See an average of 20 patients per day.
- The town boasts over 50 parks, golf courses, and recreational areas throughout the city.
- Compensation: Base salary is around $200,000-$220,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.