Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Location: A short travel distance to Chicago, Indianapolis, and Lake Michigan.
- Malpractice insurance is provided, including tail coverage.
- See an average of 20 patients per day.
- A great place for the whole family to enjoy!
- The town boasts over 50 parks, golf courses, and recreational areas throughout the city.
- Full benefits & relocation assistance provided.
- Compensation: Base salary is around $200,000-$220,000.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indiana.
- X-ray and Lab services are on-site.
- Teaching opportunities are available.
- Opportunity: Join a team of 2 other Physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
- There are 13 exam rooms and 3 procedure rooms.
- Facility: A community based practice.
- Ages range from Pediatric through Geriatrics.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.