Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Case Load/PPD: 18-20 PPD.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- We are seeking a locum tenens family practice physician in Michigan for standard outpatient clinic coverage.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- No. Ideal candidates will be board certified in family practice or internal medicine.
- Reference ID: ORD-058637-MD-MI.
- Government: No.
- Morgan Jane.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Additional requirements include an active Michigan state medical license, DEA, CSR, BLS, and Acls.
- Weekday hours are 8am-5pm.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Job Posting ID: 986269.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 7.