Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 100,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- Competitive Compensations.
- Provides care to patients at the assigned Family Practice Center.
- Family Medicine Core Faculty members devote the majority (at least 60%) of their professional effort to the residency program in teaching, administration, scholarly activity, and patient care within the program.
- Must maintain Board Certification Status.
- 50,000 Signing Bonus.
- OB interest.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Richmond, IN.
- Successful completion of Reid Hospital orientation and competency based skills appropriate through ongoing assessment of competence and educational activities.
- Reid Health is seeking a Family Medicine Core Faculty for our dual accredited Family Medicine Residency Program which started in PGY1 class.
- Up to $10,ance.
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare and Medicaid.
- Full Benefits Package.
- Three or more years of practice as a physician.
- This position offers an excellent opportunity to be involved in program development and includes market competitive salary and excellent benefits!
- Must obtain/maintain Medical License in the state of Indiana.
- Inpatient and Outpatient Teaching.
- Written evaluations are done on an annual basis.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago