Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inpatient and Outpatient Teaching.
- Provides care to patients at the assigned Family Practice Center.
- This position offers an excellent opportunity to be involved in program development and includes market competitive salary and excellent benefits!
- Full Benefits Package.
- Family Medicine Core Faculty members devote the majority (at least 60%) of their professional effort to the residency program in teaching, administration, scholarly activity, and patient care within the program.
- Must obtain/maintain Medical License in the state of Indiana.
- 100,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- OB interest.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Richmond, IN.
- Written evaluations are done on an annual basis.
- Up to $10,ance.
- 50,000 Signing Bonus.
- Must maintain Board Certification Status.
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare and Medicaid.
- Three or more years of practice as a physician.
- Competitive Compensations.
- Reid Health is seeking a Family Medicine Core Faculty for our dual accredited Family Medicine Residency Program which started in PGY1 class.
- Successful completion of Reid Hospital orientation and competency based skills appropriate through ongoing assessment of competence and educational activities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.