Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Participates in multi-disciplinary team meetings to achieve a patient centered, holistic approach for clinical care and needs of the Veteran, focusing on continuous improvement of critical team processes.
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Completion of residency training, or its equivalent, approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs in an accredited core specialty training program leading to eligibility for board certification.
- Ensures the patient's care plan contains medical recommendations for clinically indicated care.
- United States Citizenship Required.
- Our employees have an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose, including exceptional vision and dental plans.
- Benefits offered to the VA Physician.
- We have an exceptional opportunity for a Primary Care Physician to join Veteran Health Indiana at the Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center located in Indianapolis, IN.
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process.
- You may be required to serve a probationary period.
- United States Citizenship: Non-citizens may only be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy.
- This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
- A career with the United States Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Collaborates with informatics technology staff to develop and implement systematized, electronically supported, standardized, tools to support Pact care delivery processes (e.
- As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
- No practice operating costs, no malpractice or insurance.
- Qualifications of the VA Physician.
- He/she will be responsible for providing medical care in an outpatient setting following Pact principles.
- Pre-visit reminder calls, post hospitalization follow-up calls, re.
- Assures that clinical care provided meets all timelines and required documentation for the Chief of Staff (COS) office.
- Fers is a three-tier retirement plan composed of Social Security benefits, Fers basic benefits, and the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP).
- Continuing Medical Education allowance.
- Similar to the 401(k) savings plans widely available in the private sector, the TSP allows employees to tax defer a portion of their income each year, subject to the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service.
- Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
- The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed.
- Minimal on.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Utilizes all available tools, such as registries, to enable effective and efficient identification and intervention of individual patients and cohorts.
- Ongoing, continuous care of one or more assigned panel(s) of Veterans providing health education and health coaching on wellness, disease prevention, chronic care management and self-management skills to patients and personal support persons.
- 26 paid annual leave days / 10 paid Federal holidays / 13 paid sick days of leave each year with no limit on accumulation.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- The incumbent will serve as a Physician in a Patient Aligned Care Team (Pact) setting.
- May provide medical care using Telehealth for remote patients, or travel to other Cbocs to cover provider shortage.
- VA employees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- Veteran Health Administration | Committed Careers | Veteran Health Indiana.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Veteran Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only one active, unrestricted state license is required to work in any VA facility.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.