Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Only one active, unrestricted state license is required to work in any VA facility.
- Ensures the patient's care plan contains medical recommendations for clinically indicated care.
- The incumbent will serve as a Physician in a Patient Aligned Care Team (Pact) setting.
- United States Citizenship Required.
- Similar to the 401(k) savings plans widely available in the private sector, the TSP allows employees to tax defer a portion of their income each year, subject to the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service.
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- He/she will be responsible for providing medical care in an outpatient setting following Pact principles.
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process.
- The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
- Minimal on.
- Participates in multi-disciplinary team meetings to achieve a patient centered, holistic approach for clinical care and needs of the Veteran, focusing on continuous improvement of critical team processes.
- VA employees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- Collaborates with informatics technology staff to develop and implement systematized, electronically supported, standardized, tools to support Pact care delivery processes (e.
- United States Citizenship: Non-citizens may only be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens in accordance with VA Policy.
- Completion of residency training, or its equivalent, approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs in an accredited core specialty training program leading to eligibility for board certification.
- May provide medical care using Telehealth for remote patients, or travel to other Cbocs to cover provider shortage.
- A career with the United States Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package.
- As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
- Qualifications of the VA Physician.
- We have an exceptional opportunity for a Primary Care Physician to join Veteran Health Indiana at the Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center located in Indianapolis, IN.
- Our employees have an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose, including exceptional vision and dental plans.
- Ongoing, continuous care of one or more assigned panel(s) of Veterans providing health education and health coaching on wellness, disease prevention, chronic care management and self-management skills to patients and personal support persons.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Assures that clinical care provided meets all timelines and required documentation for the Chief of Staff (COS) office.
- This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
- No practice operating costs, no malpractice or insurance.
- Veteran Health Administration | Committed Careers | Veteran Health Indiana.
- Pre-visit reminder calls, post hospitalization follow-up calls, re.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Fers is a three-tier retirement plan composed of Social Security benefits, Fers basic benefits, and the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP).
- 26 paid annual leave days / 10 paid Federal holidays / 13 paid sick days of leave each year with no limit on accumulation.
- Continuing Medical Education allowance.
- Veteran Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Benefits offered to the VA Physician.
- Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent.
- You may be required to serve a probationary period.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Utilizes all available tools, such as registries, to enable effective and efficient identification and intervention of individual patients and cohorts.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.