Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- With one late night.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- Schedule Monday - Friday, 8a - 5p.
- New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- Paid malpractice.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Relocation allowance.
- Customized marketing support.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients.
- Back pain/knee pain.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Practice physician, to the growing needs at our FPN Family Medicine Hammond Clinic located in Munster, IN.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Hypertension, Diabetes.
- Average outpatient volume: 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Typical Diagnoses.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Munster, IN.
- Weekday & Weekend.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.