Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Typical Diagnoses.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Weekday & Weekend.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Hypertension, Diabetes.
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses.
- Relocation allowance.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- Customized marketing support.
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients.
- Back pain/knee pain.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Practice physician, to the growing needs at our FPN Family Medicine Hammond Clinic located in Munster, IN.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Munster, IN.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- Schedule Monday - Friday, 8a - 5p.
- With one late night.
- Average outpatient volume: 18 - 20 patients per day.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Paid malpractice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.