Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Hypertension, Diabetes.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients.
- With one late night.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- Paid malpractice.
- New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Weekday & Weekend.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- Typical Diagnoses.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- Relocation allowance.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Customized marketing support.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- Back pain/knee pain.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Schedule Monday - Friday, 8a - 5p.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Practice physician, to the growing needs at our FPN Family Medicine Hammond Clinic located in Munster, IN.
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- Average outpatient volume: 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Munster, IN.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.