Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Practice physician, to the growing needs at our FPN Family Medicine Hammond Clinic located in Munster, IN.
- Typical Diagnoses.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- Back pain/knee pain.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Munster, IN.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- Relocation allowance.
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses.
- Weekday & Weekend.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- With one late night.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Paid malpractice.
- New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- Hypertension, Diabetes.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- Customized marketing support.
- Schedule Monday - Friday, 8a - 5p.
- Average outpatient volume: 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.