Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · December 19, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Manage only 15-18 patients per day.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- Market competitive base salary plus outcomes-based bonus.
- They are looking for providers that have a passion for focusing on the patients and delivering health care services that promote health and wellness to improve conditions and promote a culture of healthier employees and families.
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- This "patient-centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indiana.
- BE/BC in family medicine.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- Our client is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for a clinic opportunity in North Vernon, Indiana.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected employer.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago