Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our client is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for a clinic opportunity in Elwood, Indiana.
- BE/BC in family medicine.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- Market competitive base salary plus outcomes-based bonus.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches.
- This "patient-centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected employer.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- Manage only 15-18 patients per day.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- They are looking for providers that have a passion for focusing on the patients and delivering health care services that promote health and wellness to improve conditions and promote a culture of healthier employees and families.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.