Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Grand Rapids) is a single-specialty group practice.
- UpToDate for your tablet and company phone.
- Annual stipend for CME and license/association dues.
- You understand the importance of providing primary care in the home.
- You are board eligible or board certified in family or internal medicine.
- You enjoy working on complex cases.
- EMR with dedicated training and support staff.
- Average of 8-10 patients per day.
- As the nation's leading Accountable Care Organization (ACO) for home-based primary care, Visiting Physicians Association provides a strong continuum of care to patients in the comfort and privacy of their own homes.
- Mobile diagnostic services and a state of the art laboratory.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401k with match.
- A+ rated Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage.
- NEW Annual ACO Shared Saving Bonus.
- H1b Visa sponsorship.
- No holidays, no hospital rounds.
- Teamed with a medical assistant and patient care coordinator.
- You like quality face-to-face interactions with patients.
- VPA brings 25 years of experience to the field of home-based heath care with over 40 offices across 12 states, which means that you're able to spend more time with patients.
- Competitive base salary and aggressive quarterly incentive pay.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.