Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Grand Rapids) is a single-specialty group practice.
- You understand the importance of providing primary care in the home.
- As the nation's leading Accountable Care Organization (ACO) for home-based primary care, Visiting Physicians Association provides a strong continuum of care to patients in the comfort and privacy of their own homes.
- Average of 8-10 patients per day.
- You like quality face-to-face interactions with patients.
- VPA brings 25 years of experience to the field of home-based heath care with over 40 offices across 12 states, which means that you're able to spend more time with patients.
- Mobile diagnostic services and a state of the art laboratory.
- Competitive base salary and aggressive quarterly incentive pay.
- You are board eligible or board certified in family or internal medicine.
- NEW Annual ACO Shared Saving Bonus.
- EMR with dedicated training and support staff.
- Teamed with a medical assistant and patient care coordinator.
- You enjoy working on complex cases.
- No holidays, no hospital rounds.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401k with match.
- UpToDate for your tablet and company phone.
- H1b Visa sponsorship.
- A+ rated Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage.
- Annual stipend for CME and license/association dues.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.