Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Grand Rapids) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Mobile diagnostic services and a state of the art laboratory.
- Annual stipend for CME and license/association dues.
- Average of 8-10 patients per day.
- You enjoy working on complex cases.
- H1b Visa sponsorship.
- A+ rated Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage.
- You are board eligible or board certified in family or internal medicine.
- EMR with dedicated training and support staff.
- As the nation's leading Accountable Care Organization (ACO) for home-based primary care, Visiting Physicians Association provides a strong continuum of care to patients in the comfort and privacy of their own homes.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Grand Rapids, MI.
- You understand the importance of providing primary care in the home.
- Competitive base salary and aggressive quarterly incentive pay.
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401k with match.
- Teamed with a medical assistant and patient care coordinator.
- NEW Annual ACO Shared Saving Bonus.
- UpToDate for your tablet and company phone.
- You like quality face-to-face interactions with patients.
- VPA brings 25 years of experience to the field of home-based heath care with over 40 offices across 12 states, which means that you're able to spend more time with patients.
- No holidays, no hospital rounds.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.