Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Grand Rapids) is a single-specialty group practice.
- No holidays, no hospital rounds.
- Competitive base salary and aggressive quarterly incentive pay.
- Annual stipend for CME and license/association dues.
- As the nation's leading Accountable Care Organization (ACO) for home-based primary care, Visiting Physicians Association provides a strong continuum of care to patients in the comfort and privacy of their own homes.
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401k with match.
- A+ rated Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage.
- VPA brings 25 years of experience to the field of home-based heath care with over 40 offices across 12 states, which means that you're able to spend more time with patients.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Average of 8-10 patients per day.
- EMR with dedicated training and support staff.
- You understand the importance of providing primary care in the home.
- H1b Visa sponsorship.
- UpToDate for your tablet and company phone.
- NEW Annual ACO Shared Saving Bonus.
- Mobile diagnostic services and a state of the art laboratory.
- You enjoy working on complex cases.
- Teamed with a medical assistant and patient care coordinator.
- You like quality face-to-face interactions with patients.
- You are board eligible or board certified in family or internal medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.