Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- Paid malpractice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lafayette, IN.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to meet the growing demand for Family medicine located at the FPN Ymca Family Medicine in Lafayette, Indiana.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Weekday and Weekend.
- In the future we'll be opening on Saturdays for high school physicals.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Five most common diagnosis.
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients.
- Customized marketing support.
- Average volume: 18 - 24 patients/day.
- Chronic Back pain.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Child and adult wellness visits.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- Beautiful brand new facility.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Physical therapy equipment on site.
- Heart failure.
- Commencement and retention packages.
- Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- Traditional hours: Monday - Friday, 8A to 5P.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.