Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Discover historic architecture, unique museums, ballet, fine arts, the symphony, live horse racing, live motor racing and much more.
- St. Vincent is a member of Ascension, the nation's largest not-for-profit and Catholic health care system.
- Only 45 miles from Indianapolis, Anderson, Indiana and Madison County have easy access to some of the greatest attractions.
- Mounds State Park is also located in Anderson, which offers a Nature Center, hiking trails, camping and more.
- Candidates will enjoy a flexible, family-oriented practice with a dedicated support staff.
- St. Vincent Medical Group-Anderson Family Practice is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join a long standing traditional private practice in central Indiana.
- Downtown Anderson offers fine arts, cultural activities, fine dining establishments, and the growing retail market in their Central Business District.
- St. Vincent Medical Group is a multi-specialty group of primary care and specialty health providers.
- The Medical Group is part of St. Vincent, one of the state's largest healthcare employers with over 150 health facilities serving in central and southern Indiana.
- St. Vincent offers a strong compensation package that includes: Competitive salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage, Generous time off and Stipend program.
- Family Medicine Opportunity-Anderson, Indiana.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Anderson, IN.
- According to the ates Census, Anderson has a population of 56,129.
- The medical group is physician led and operated, and includes an array of integration options for providers such as clinical affiliations, joint ventures and employment.
- Anderson has a rich multicultural quality of life and low cost of living.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.