Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Mount Clemens) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If your passion is providing patient care and you are ready to enjoy the work you do, apply with Wellpath today!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mount Clemens, MI.
- Provides required documentation of services to the Regional or Corporate Medical Director or designee in order to monitor services provided and compliance with facility/client contract.
- At Wellpath, our Medical Director has the opportunity to practice in a "Patient Centered Medical Home". Our physicians receive great pay, benefits and flexible schedules while working with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate high quality, low cost patient care.
- Wellpath teams provide care within correctional and behavioral hospital environments where our patients are truly appreciative of the care they receive and, due to the high security standards, our environments are safer than most emergency rooms and hospitals.
- Assists in arrangements for coverage of medical services if unavailable for extended period of time.
- Notifies Regional or Corporate Medical Director and Health Services Administrator or designee of schedule changes in schedule coverage.
- Our Medical Director abides by the security regulations of Wellpath and the regulations of the institution to which assigned.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.