Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent Compensation.
- Reid Health is seeking to add a Board Certified Family Medicine Core Faculty to our Acgme accredited Family Medicine Residency program.
- 24/7 Hospitalists.
- Medical Staff of 200+ Physicians.
- Our residency program is unopposed and approved for 18 resident slots.
- Family Medicine Core Faculty.
- Signing Bonus - $50, 000.
- Richmond, IN.
- Inpatient and Outpatient Teaching.
- Reid Health.
- 3+ years of experience preferred.
- Certified Stroke Center.
- Join a professional health care team that cares about quality patient care.
- Interest is OB.
- Seeking Osteopathic Recognition.
- Draw area of 150,000.
- 30 - Bed ICU/CVU.
- Cultural amenities including Performing Arts Center, Symphony, Civic Theatre, Professional Sports Liberall Arts College, University Campus, and Community College.
- International airport 30 minutes.
- 217 - Bed Regional Referral Center.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Richmond, IN.
- Critical Care Intensivists.
- 40% Family Medicine Clinic.
- Open Heart and Interventional Program.
- Full Hospital Benefits.
- Epic EMR.
- Golf, Water, Youth Sports, and Other Recreational Activities.
- Enjoy teaching in a single hospital community with low managed care enviornment, supportive medical staff, and the lowest malpractice rates in the country.
- Hospital Supported Relocation.
- Level I Nursery.
- Level 3 Trauma.
- Diverse economic base.
- 91% Board Certified.
- Reid Health is a regional referral center serving seven counties on the Indiana/Ohio border.
- Excellent schools with great student-teacher ratio.
- Very reasonable cost of living and housing options.
- Student Loan Assistance - $100,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.