Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full Hospital Benefits.
- Richmond, IN.
- Seeking Osteopathic Recognition.
- Reid Health.
- Diverse economic base.
- Very reasonable cost of living and housing options.
- Medical Staff of 200+ Physicians.
- Cultural amenities including Performing Arts Center, Symphony, Civic Theatre, Professional Sports Liberall Arts College, University Campus, and Community College.
- 91% Board Certified.
- Our residency program is unopposed and approved for 18 resident slots.
- Open Heart and Interventional Program.
- Critical Care Intensivists.
- 3+ years of experience preferred.
- Student Loan Assistance - $100,000.
- Level I Nursery.
- Hospital Supported Relocation.
- Excellent Compensation.
- Draw area of 150,000.
- Golf, Water, Youth Sports, and Other Recreational Activities.
- Certified Stroke Center.
- Interest is OB.
- International airport 30 minutes.
- Reid Health is seeking to add a Board Certified Family Medicine Core Faculty to our Acgme accredited Family Medicine Residency program.
- Excellent schools with great student-teacher ratio.
- Family Medicine Core Faculty.
- Reid Health is a regional referral center serving seven counties on the Indiana/Ohio border.
- 24/7 Hospitalists.
- Inpatient and Outpatient Teaching.
- Signing Bonus - $50, 000.
- 217 - Bed Regional Referral Center.
- 40% Family Medicine Clinic.
- Epic EMR.
- Level 3 Trauma.
- Join a professional health care team that cares about quality patient care.
- Enjoy teaching in a single hospital community with low managed care enviornment, supportive medical staff, and the lowest malpractice rates in the country.
- 30 - Bed ICU/CVU.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Richmond, IN.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.