Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24/7 Hospitalists.
- 217 - Bed Regional Referral Center.
- International airport 30 minutes.
- 91% Board Certified.
- Diverse economic base.
- Seeking Osteopathic Recognition.
- Excellent Compensation.
- Golf, Water, Youth Sports, and Other Recreational Activities.
- Our residency program is unopposed and approved for 18 resident slots.
- Hospital Supported Relocation.
- Level I Nursery.
- 3+ years of experience preferred.
- Reid Health is seeking to add a Board Certified Family Medicine Core Faculty to our Acgme accredited Family Medicine Residency program.
- Critical Care Intensivists.
- 30 - Bed ICU/CVU.
- Excellent schools with great student-teacher ratio.
- Level 3 Trauma.
- Draw area of 150,000.
- Inpatient and Outpatient Teaching.
- Open Heart and Interventional Program.
- Medical Staff of 200+ Physicians.
- Epic EMR.
- Very reasonable cost of living and housing options.
- Richmond, IN.
- Reid Health.
- Reid Health is a regional referral center serving seven counties on the Indiana/Ohio border.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Richmond, IN.
- Join a professional health care team that cares about quality patient care.
- Interest is OB.
- Student Loan Assistance - $100,000.
- Full Hospital Benefits.
- Enjoy teaching in a single hospital community with low managed care enviornment, supportive medical staff, and the lowest malpractice rates in the country.
- Family Medicine Core Faculty.
- Certified Stroke Center.
- Cultural amenities including Performing Arts Center, Symphony, Civic Theatre, Professional Sports Liberall Arts College, University Campus, and Community College.
- Signing Bonus - $50, 000.
- 40% Family Medicine Clinic.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.