Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have an immediate need for a locum tenens physician to provide urgent care and occupational medicine coverage in Indiana.
- Dates Needed: September - December.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Case Load/PPD: 1 PPH.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- The schedule will consist of weekday shifts from 8am-5pm, with no. Sutures are required and an EMR system is used for notes.
- Job Posting ID: 983037.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Candidates must have an active Indiana medical license and DOT certificate.
- Reference ID: ORD-057989-MD-IN.
- Government: No.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Facility Type: Urgent Care Center.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.