Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Case Load/PPD: 1 PPH.
- The schedule will consist of weekday shifts from 8am-5pm, with no. Sutures are required and an EMR system is used for notes.
- Dates Needed: September - December.
- Reference ID: ORD-057989-MD-IN.
- Job Posting ID: 983037.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Candidates must have an active Indiana medical license and DOT certificate.
- We have an immediate need for a locum tenens physician to provide urgent care and occupational medicine coverage in Indiana.
- Facility Type: Urgent Care Center.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.