Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must have an active Indiana medical license and DOT certificate.
- Case Load/PPD: 1 PPH.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Job Posting ID: 983037.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Reference ID: ORD-057989-MD-IN.
- The schedule will consist of weekday shifts from 8am-5pm, with no. Sutures are required and an EMR system is used for notes.
- We have an immediate need for a locum tenens physician to provide urgent care and occupational medicine coverage in Indiana.
- Facility Type: Urgent Care Center.
- Dates Needed: September - December.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.