Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must have an active Indiana medical license and DOT certificate.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Government: No.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-057989-MD-IN.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Dates Needed: September - December.
- Job Posting ID: 983037.
- Facility Type: Urgent Care Center.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Case Load/PPD: 1 PPH.
- We have an immediate need for a locum tenens physician to provide urgent care and occupational medicine coverage in Indiana.
- The schedule will consist of weekday shifts from 8am-5pm, with no. Sutures are required and an EMR system is used for notes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.