Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Candidates must be comfortable performing sutures.
- Job Posting ID: 990057.
- Notes are electronically documented via EMR.
- We are seeking a locum tenens physician to provide urgent care and occupational medicine coverage in Indiana from January through April of 2019.
- Facility Type: Urgent Care Center.
- Reference ID: ORD-059620-MD-IN.
- No. DOT certification and/or occupational medicine experience are highly preferred.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Hours are 8am-5pm.
- Case Load/PPD: 1 PPH.
- Dates Needed: January - April 2019.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.