Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking a locum tenens physician to provide urgent care and occupational medicine coverage in Indiana from January through April of 2019.
- Notes are electronically documented via EMR.
- Case Load/PPD: 1 PPH.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Government: No.
- Candidates must be comfortable performing sutures.
- Facility Type: Urgent Care Center.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Hours are 8am-5pm.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Dates Needed: January - April 2019.
- No. DOT certification and/or occupational medicine experience are highly preferred.
- Reference ID: ORD-059620-MD-IN.
- Job Posting ID: 990057.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.