Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No. DOT certification and/or occupational medicine experience are highly preferred.
- Facility Type: Urgent Care Center.
- Notes are electronically documented via EMR.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Hours are 8am-5pm.
- Dates Needed: January - April 2019.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Job Posting ID: 990057.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Candidates must be comfortable performing sutures.
- Reference ID: ORD-059620-MD-IN.
- We are seeking a locum tenens physician to provide urgent care and occupational medicine coverage in Indiana from January through April of 2019.
- Case Load/PPD: 1 PPH.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.