Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- With an abundance of wilderness, lakes and rivers, events and attractions, this is the perfect place.
- Average patient census is about 20 per day.
- They are committed to staying current with medical technology, to providing quality patient care as reflected in its many nationally recognized programs and services, to hiring the best people, and to building a medical staff of primary and specialty care physicians Board Certified in their respective specialties.
- Location: Less than 2 hours to Green Bay, WI, in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula, you will discover the hidden treasures of the great outdoors and realize why it is called God's country.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Michigan.
- Facility: This health system provides inpatient, outpatient, and diagnostic and specialty services.
- Can sponsor H-1 Visa.
- Iron Mountain residents enjoy the well known downtown area rich in history and filled with promise for the future.
- Compensation: Salary is $200,000+ with competitive benefits package.
- For the outdoorsman, each season is filled with fun with over 120 miles of trails for skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling, spring waters for kayaking, canoeing, and fishing, and boating, water-skiing, golfing, and festivals all summer long.
- Opportunity: Seeking a Family Practitioner for an Outpatient role.
- From their quaint coffee shops, inviting restaurants and beautiful home stores to their very own organic market and their fantastic gift shops, Iron Mountain has something for its residents and their visitors!
- Schedule is 4 days a week with half of a day being administrative work.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.