Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indiana.
- Teaching opportunities are available.
- X-ray and Lab services are on-site.
- Opportunity: Outpatient opportunity.
- Ages range from Pediatric through Geriatrics.
- There are 13 exam rooms and 3 procedure rooms.
- Compensation: Competitive base salary.
- Location: A short travel distance to Chicago, Indianapolis, and Lake Michigan.
- Join a team of 2 other Physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
- Malpractice insurance is provided, including tail coverage.
- The town boasts over 50 parks, golf courses, and recreational areas throughout the city.
- Facility: A community based practice.
- See an average of 20 patients per day.
- A great place for the whole family to enjoy!
- Full benefits & relocation assistance provided.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago