Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Interested candidate will join an established practice on the south side of Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- Commencement and retention packages.
- Outpatient volume averages 22-25 patients per day.
- Weekday and weekend.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance.
- Customized marketing support.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Ideal candidate must have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Paid malpractice.
- Beech Grove Family Medicine is conveniently located minutes from downtown Indianapolis and Franciscan Health Indianapolis.
- Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking two full time Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physicians to meet the growing demand for primary care at FPN Beech Grove Family Medicine in Beech Grove, IN.
- Annual Wellness exams.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.