Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking two full time Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physicians to meet the growing demand for primary care at FPN Beech Grove Family Medicine in Beech Grove, IN.
- Weekday and weekend.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance.
- Beech Grove Family Medicine is conveniently located minutes from downtown Indianapolis and Franciscan Health Indianapolis.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- Annual Wellness exams.
- Customized marketing support.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- Outpatient volume averages 22-25 patients per day.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Commencement and retention packages.
- Interested candidate will join an established practice on the south side of Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Paid malpractice.
- Ideal candidate must have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.