Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Weekday and weekend.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- 8 AM - 5 PM.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- Annual Wellness exams.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Outpatient volume averages 22-25 patients per day.
- Ideal candidate must have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Interested candidate will join an established practice on the south side of Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Beech Grove Family Medicine is conveniently located minutes from downtown Indianapolis and Franciscan Health Indianapolis.
- Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- Commencement and retention packages.
- Paid malpractice.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking two full time Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physicians to meet the growing demand for primary care at FPN Beech Grove Family Medicine in Beech Grove, IN.
- Customized marketing support.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.