Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join our established practice at FPN Plainfield Family Medicine located in Plainfield, IN.
- No inpatient work or OB.
- Sports Medicine located in same building.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Interested candidate will join two physicians and two advanced practice providers.
- Customized marketing support.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- Wellness Visits.
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- Paid malpractice.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Common Diagnoses.
- Average volume for existing physician is 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- Outpatient physical therapy.
- Commencement and retention packages.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance.
- On-site Equipment.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- Traditional schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.