Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Customized marketing support.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Paid malpractice.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- Common Diagnoses.
- Traditional schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join our established practice at FPN Plainfield Family Medicine located in Plainfield, IN.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Commencement and retention packages.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- On-site Equipment.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- Average volume for existing physician is 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- Sports Medicine located in same building.
- Interested candidate will join two physicians and two advanced practice providers.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- Outpatient physical therapy.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- No inpatient work or OB.
- Wellness Visits.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.