Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Outpatient physical therapy.
- Wellness Visits.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- Interested candidate will join two physicians and two advanced practice providers.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Common Diagnoses.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- Average volume for existing physician is 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- On-site Equipment.
- Paid malpractice.
- Sports Medicine located in same building.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- No inpatient work or OB.
- Commencement and retention packages.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Customized marketing support.
- Traditional schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join our established practice at FPN Plainfield Family Medicine located in Plainfield, IN.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.