Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Primary Care & Occupational Medicine.
- & home of billion-dollar Fortune 500 company.
- 24 Days of Paid Time Off + Holidays.
- Ranked 14th Fastest Growing Metro in the United States.
- This is an opportunity to join the only healthcare system in Indiana ranked nationally for 21 consecutive years!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indiana.
- Great Quality of Life Opportunity.
- Average 12-15 Patients Per Day.
- Flexible Scheduling Options Available.
- Only 45 Minutes from Indianapolis Airport
Please Reference: FP 7890.
- Enjoy Immediate Access to 7 Golf Courses & Country Club, State Renowned Tennis Club, Multiple State Parks, Universities, Specialty & Boutique Shops and Premium Outlet Mall!
- Current Opening in Bartholomew County has ability to become full-time position, if desired.
- Part-Time Employment 24 Hours/Week.
- Occupational Medicine Experience preferred, but not required.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago