Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Part-Time Employment 24 Hours/Week.
- Flexible Scheduling Options Available.
- Great Quality of Life Opportunity.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Indiana.
- Occupational Medicine Experience preferred, but not required.
- Ranked 14th Fastest Growing Metro in the United States.
- Current Opening in Bartholomew County has ability to become full-time position, if desired.
- Primary Care & Occupational Medicine.
- Enjoy Immediate Access to 7 Golf Courses & Country Club, State Renowned Tennis Club, Multiple State Parks, Universities, Specialty & Boutique Shops and Premium Outlet Mall!
- Only 45 Minutes from Indianapolis Airport
Please Reference: FP 7890.
- & home of billion-dollar Fortune 500 company.
- Average 12-15 Patients Per Day.
- 24 Days of Paid Time Off + Holidays.
- This is an opportunity to join the only healthcare system in Indiana ranked nationally for 21 consecutive years!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.